Electronic books downloads The Strategy-Focused Organization: How Balanced Scorecard Companies Thrive in the New Business Environment (English literature) 9781578512508 Robert S. Kaplan DOC DJVU PDB
The Strategy-Focused Organization: How Balanced Scorecard Companies Thrive in the New Business Environment
by Robert S. Kaplan
|Publisher:||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Format:||pdf, ePub, mobi, fb2|
|File size:||11 Mb|
In today's business environment, strategy has never been more important. Yet research shows that most companies fail to execute strategy successfully. Behind this abysmal track record lies an undeniable fact: many companies continue to use management processes-top-down, financially driven, and tactical-that were designed to run yesterday's organizations. Now, the creators of the revolutionary performance management tool called the Balanced Scorecard introduce a new approach that makes strategy a continuous process owned not just by top management, but by everyone. In The Strategy-Focused Organization, Robert Kaplan and David Norton share the results of ten years of learning and research into more than 200 companies that have implemented the Balanced Scorecard. Drawing from more than twenty in-depth case studies-including Mobil, CIGNA, Nova Scotia Power, and AT&T Canada-Kaplan and Norton illustrate how Balanced Scorecard adopters have taken their groundbreaking tool to the next level. These organizations have used the scorecard to create an entirely new performance management framework that puts strategy at the center of key management processes and systems. Kaplan and Norton articulate the five key principles required for building Strategy-Focused Organizations: (1) translate the strategy to operational terms, (2) align the organization to the strategy, (3) make strategy everyone's everyday job, (4) make strategy a continual process, and (5) mobilize change through strong, effective leadership. The authors provide a detailed account of how a range of organizations in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors have deployed these principles to achieve breakthrough, sustainable performance improvements. Presenting a practical, proven framework steeped in rich case study experience, The Strategy-Focused Organization helps solve a universal management problem-not just how to formulate strategy, but how to make it work. Building on one of the most revolutionary business ideas of our time, this important book shows how today's leaders can shape their own companies to meet the challenges and reap the rewards of a new competitive era. Robert S. Kaplan is the Marvin Bower Professor of Leadership Development at Harvard Business School. David P. Norton is President of Balanced Scorecard Collaborative, Inc.
- Electronic text books download The New Testament in Antiquity: A Survey of the New Testament within Its Cultural Context (English Edition) Gary M. Burge, Lynn H. Cohick, Gene L. Green 9780310244950
- Download books free of cost The Project50 (Reinventing Work): Fifty Ways to Transform Every "Task" into a Project That Matters!
- Download of free books for kindle Haunted Ohio: Restless Spirits by Chris Woodyard
- Ebooks for mobile free download Business Cycles: History, Theory and Investment Reality Lars Tvede 9780470018064
- Download books pdf free in english The International Politics of Human Rights: Rallying to the R2P Cause? (English Edition) by 9780415626347 PDF FB2 DJVU
- E book download free for android Soutache: 30 Gorgeous Bead Embroidery Designs
- Ebooks gratuitos para download A Geek in Japan: Discovering the Land of Manga, Anime, Zen, and the Tea Ceremony by Hector Garcia
- Download full books Family Guy: Stewie's Guide to World Domination by Steve Callaghan, Stewie Griffin, Steve Callaghan iBook ePub DJVU 9780060773212 (English literature)