Free epub book downloader A Mind of Your Own: What Women Can Do About Depression That Big Pharma Can't 9780062405579 English version
A Mind of Your Own: What Women Can Do About Depression That Big Pharma Can't
by Kelly, M.D. Brogan M.D.
|Format:||pdf, ePub, mobi, fb2|
|File size:||9 Mb|
A groundbreaking, science-based and holistic approach to treating depression—not as a disease, but as a systemic imbalance—that will rescue millions of women currently taking pharmaceuticals or considering it. Last year alone thirty million Americans were prescribed $12 billion of antidepressants—SSRI’s are steadily becoming a traditional medicine panacea for depression, anxiety, panic attacks. Patients—overwhelmingly female—are looking for solutions, but according to Dr. Kelly Brogan, the help these women want can’t be found at the pharmacy. Antidepressants are not only the wrong way to treat depression, but their long-term use can permanently dismantle the body’s self-healing mechanisms. We need a new paradigm: The best way to heal the brain is to heal the body. Based on her expert interpretation of published medical findings combined with years of evidence from helping her own patients, Dr. Brogan illuminates the real cause of depression: it is not a simple neurochemical disorder but rather a complex inflammatory disease—a manifestation of irregularities in the body that start far away from neural synapses and serotonin. In A Mind of Your Own, she demolishes the myths traditional medicine has built around the causes and treatment of depression, and offers a proscriptive, step-by-step thirty-day action plan—including dietary modifications, over-the-counter supplements, detoxification, sleep, and stress reduction techniques—women can use to heal their bodies, eradicate inflammation, and feel like themselves again. Bold, brave, and revolutionary, A Mind of Your Own challenges readers to question their assumptions and regain control of their own well-being—and on their own terms.
- Free audio books online listen without downloading For the Roses 9780671870980
- Download free books for iphone 5 Anatomy of Motive: The FBI's Legendary Mindhunter Explores the Key to Understanding and Catching Violent Criminals by John E. Douglas, Mark Olshaker DOCX CHM
- Free downloads e-book Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working for Yourself
- Ebook download kostenlos Death Ex Machina 9781616956769 by Gary Corby ePub PDB (English literature)
- Book downloadable format free in pdf Ludomusicology: Approaches to Video Game Music (English literature)
- Download free epub ebooks for android Jimmy Corrigan: The Smartest Kid on Earth
- Epub mobi ebooks download Good in Bed in English Jennifer Weiner 9780743418171
- Download japanese textbook Lincoln at Gettysburg: The Words That Remade America Garry Wills (English literature) 9780743299633 DOCX PDF